The Made in Hull event officially launched this month, with an event at C4FI, celebrating the area’s excellence in manufacturing and its well-earned reputation for innovation within the sector.
The awards aim to showcase the diversity and creativity of those manufacturing in Hull and the launch event on the 17th included an introduction to the awards and the entry process.
Entries for the Made in Hull awards will close on the 5thMay.
The award categories are:
- Made in Hull Sold Locally
- Made in Hull Sold Nationwide
- Made in Hull Sold Overseas
- Made in Hull for Many Generations
- To Be Made in Hull (new product idea)
- Made in Hull for the People of Hull
- Made in Hull Digitally
Made in Hull 2017 is hosted as part of Humber Business Week 2017 by Streets Chartered Accountants. To book your free place online, please visit: www.streetsweb.co,uk/about/events or email Laura Butler on email@example.com