The prestigious Made in Hull awards organised by Streets Chartered Accountants to help showcase the diversity and creativity of those who are manufacturing in the city is gathering pace.
Made in Hull forms a key part of Humber Business Week and is open to businesses or individuals that are doing something different or unique, adding value to their business and have a good story to tell.
The award categories include:
- Made in Hull Sold Locally
- Made in Hull Sold Nationwide
- Made in Hull Sold Overseas
- Made in Hull for Many Generations
- To Be Made in Hull (new product idea)
- Made in Hull for the People of Hull
- Made in Hull Digitally
Entries for the Made in Hull awards will close on the 5thMay – the winners will be announced at the KC Lightstream Stadium, in Preston Road, east Hull, on Thursday, June 8th.